tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Guo <cool_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Have a jakarta-tomcat version question
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2003 15:47:17 GMT

The link you provided has "Running The Tomcat 4.0 Servlet/JSP Container" under "Install and
Run" - Just a little wrinkle on documentation.
 "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com> wrote:
Howdy,
Use either the docs on the tomcat site
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/index.html) or the ones
that ship with your distribution.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended
disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately
delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.