tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Guo <cool_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: javax jar
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 22:46:12 GMT

I use the api doc in the SUN.COM j2ee download.
 Jacques Capesius <jacques_capesius@cnt.com> wrote:Hi folks,

I have a somewhat bizarre question: do you know which of the tomcat jars
contains the javax.* classes?

The reason I ask is that I'm trying to get a JSP page that imports
javax.xml.parsers.* and a few other javax classes onto a Oracle9i Portal
server. It's not finding the classes, so I'm hoping moving the jar over into
the oracle portal server's classpath would help.

hopefully, that question wasn't too block-headed. thanks :)