tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lior Shliechkorn <liorshli...@yahoo.com>
Subject Tomcat and JBoss
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:52:50 GMT

What is the difference between these two software applications? I heard of JBoss recently,
and as my exposure to these technologies is still very new I'm just not sure. Does JBoss replace
Tomcat, or are they two different layers in the structure of application presentation.

I know this is not the scope of this list, however, I know most of you are very knowledgeable
and have helped me greatly in getting many things done.

Thank you very much,

Lior