tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jaap Duursma <...@raketnet.nl>
Subject Re: servlets don't work in own webapp (finshed writing this time)
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:57:28 GMT
It didn't make any difference,
I put the following in my web.xml file :

<!DOCTYPE web-app

<web-app>

    <display-name>PSO webapp</display-name>
    <description>PSO webapp</description>

    <servlet>
      <servlet-name>HelloWorld</servlet-name>
      <servlet-class>HelloWorld</servlet-class>
    </servlet>

    <servlet-mapping>
        <servlet-name>HelloWorld</servlet-name>
        <url-pattern>/HelloWorld</url-pattern>
    </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

thanks for ur help though, any other ideas ?