tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: Need help - tomcat do not generate .java and .class file in the work folder
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 22:59:34 GMT
 hOW exactly is that particular process done anyway "Have you tailored the server.xml file
 to have a context for your webapp??" I have tried to do this before, but alas, without any
successful results!! Now, tell me please about editing the servlet mapping and the servlet
name tags because I know that these are quite essential in executing your jsp/servlets correctly.