tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mandeep Jossan <mandeepjos...@yahoo.com>
Subject Compilation problems on Solaris 9 with J2SDK 1.4.0
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 21:36:11 GMT

Hello everybody,

Iam migrating my web application from window 2000 to Solaris 9. Iam running  Tomcat 4.0 on
Solaris. But when I i access jsp files which are bigger than 20k then I start getting compilation
errors like 'variable may not have been intialized'. But it I go and check the .java file
for the .jsp file. I see that the variable has been intialized. Can anyone throw some light
on this issue. All these files used to compile fine on window 2000. Iam using j2sdk 1.4.0.

I found some very interesting information on one another user group which gives solution for
Resin but I dont know what to do on Tomcat.

the url for the Resin solution is

http://www.caucho.com/support/resin-interest/0203/0288.html

Thanks,

Mandeep