tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: MY ATTITUDE
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 04:09:04 GMT
Thank you Peng for being THE ONLY PERSON TO RESPOND TO ME SO FAR!!! I really do appreciate
your honesty that u seemed to display in yer response back to me!!! And, I have never stated
this as a reason for sounding the way that I must to others in our newsgroup, but I have never
much learned the "social graces" that everyone needs to learn somewhere along the line in
growing up!! That is certainly no kind of a condemnation of my nice parents and their parenting
skills. No, it is more a refection of me and the very way that i chose to be to the rest of
the world, sad to say! Please, can't someone other than this Peng respond back to my "baring
of my soul" in a meaningful and relevent way? Why have I not heard back from this Craig Mcclanahan
with the news that he intends to "kick me out" of this newsgroup? I seem to almost be begging
for it in the way that this "rant" of mine sounds.