tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject MY ATTITUDE
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 03:05:38 GMT
This might be just enough from me to get me permanently "kicked off" of this newsgroup (are
you reading this,  Craig R. McClanahan??) I don't really care! I just had to "get off of my
chest" a thing or two, and that is that just about all of you people out there in this newsgroup
seem to have in for me in a really big way!! You make me feel like I should first "drop dead"
and then possibly--if I could--"drop off of the face of this Earth"!! Maybe I should consult
a psychologist/psychiatrist about this, but I have felt for a long time in my life that nobody
in the whole wide world knows or wants to know that I AM ALIVE AT ALL. I dare anyone to respond
to me WITHOUT saying to me the same old things in the way of an admonition that I have certainly
heard so much of from so many of u recently. Thank You