tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rasputin <raspu...@idoru.mine.nu>
Subject Re: Need help w. another jsp!
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 11:19:51 GMT
* Steve Burrus <burrus1@swbell.net> [0229 22:29]:

> Sean Dockery, while I VERY MUCH APPRECIATE yer helpful advice which you have offered
to me (in fact, u are the only person so far to offer any advice for this current problem
of mine!)

Hi Steve, that's because most of us have killfiled you for
being abusive in the past. Luckily for you my filters expired.

Don't use 'current-Cal' as a variable name, the compiler is confused
and thinks you're asking for it to subtract the variable
'Cal' from 'current'. Replace that with currentCal and it should compile.

HTH, if not tough, cos you're going back in the killfile now :)
Cheers!

--
One cannot make an omelette without breaking eggs -- but it is amazing
how many eggs one can break without making a decent omelette.