tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject RE: jsp:useBean error
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 06:44:45 GMT

Hello again, Filip, I tried to "package up" the 2 required files, login.jsp and LDAPAuth.java
into a newly created "org.burrus.test" folder, and then compiled them into that same folder/directory
to create 2 .class files, but then when I tried to run the whole program in my JBuilder 8,
I STILL got, for my efforts, the old 505 server error page:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.6 - HTTP Status 500 - Internal Server Errortype Exception reportmessage
Internal Server Errordescription The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server
Error) that prevented it from fulfilling this request.exception org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
Unable to compile class for JSPNote: sun.tools.javac.Main has been deprecated.


An error occurred at line: 4 in the jsp file: /login.jsp

Generated servlet error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Steven R. Burrus\jbproject\thirdjavaproj\Tomcat\work\login$jsp.java:64:
Class org.apache.jsp.LDAPAuthBean not found.
                LDAPAuthBean auth = null;
                ^


An error occurred at line: 4 in the jsp file: /login.jsp

Generated servlet error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Steven R. Burrus\jbproject\thirdjavaproj\Tomcat\work\login$jsp.java:67:
Class org.apache.jsp.LDAPAuthBean not found.
                    auth= (LDAPAuthBean)
                           ^


An error occurred at line: 4 in the jsp file: /login.jsp

Generated servlet error:
C:\Documents and Settings\Steven R. Burrus\jbproject\thirdjavaproj\Tomcat\work\login$jsp.java:72:
Class org.apache.jsp.LDAPAuthBean not found.
                            auth = (LDAPAuthBean) java.beans.Beans.instantiate(this.getClass().getClassLoader(),
"LDAPAuthBean");
                                    ^
Note: C:\Documents and Settings\Steven R. Burrus\jbproject\thirdjavaproj\Tomcat\work\login$jsp.java
uses or overrides a deprecated API.  Recompile with "-deprecation" for details.
3 errors, 2 warnings

 at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:285)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.loadJSP(JspServlet.java:548)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.loadIfNecessary(JspServlet.java:176)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(JspServlet.java:188)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:381)
 at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:473)
 at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:247)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:193)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:243)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:190)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
 at org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:246)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.invoke(StandardContext.java:2347)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:180)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
 at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorDispatcherValve.invoke(ErrorDispatcherValve.java:170)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
 at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:170)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:564)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:174)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:566)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
 at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.process(HttpProcessor.java:1027)
 at org.apache.catalina.connector.http.HttpProcessor.run(HttpProcessor.java:1125)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)


I must note to u that I put on the top of both the login.jsp and the LDAPAuthBean.java the
package statements "package org.burrus.test", but to no avail when it came to successfully
executing the program!

 

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message