tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Burrus <burr...@swbell.net>
Subject RE: jsp:useBean error
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 21:13:48 GMT
Hi Filip, I just now read yer little email msg. to me, and I understand that there should be
little or even nothing that I need to do "special" to get the jsp/servlet to work in JBuilder!!
However, I have no experience at all in "packaging up" a .java file! Would u please "humor
me" and explain the process to me?! I have been told that I need to create something like
"org.burrus.[name of file]" or something similiar. I know that you possess a "massive" amount
of knowledge about Tomcat, so please give a "newbie" like me just a little piece of that knowledge.
:) I thank you very much.