tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Brunel <frederic.bru...@in-fusio.com>
Subject Container Servlet not initialized with Tomcat 4.1.18
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:46:50 GMT
Hi all,

I'm using Tomcat 4.1.18 and I need to access its internals in my webapp
(as in the manager). So, I've extended my servlet to implement the
ContainerServlet interface, make it deployed in the $TOMCAT_HOME/
server/webapps directory (beside the admin and manager servlets). My
servlet runs fine by the setWrapper() doesn't seem to by called the
container. So I can't retrieve the application Context.

What could be wrong with my configuration or my code? I've looked at the
Manager code, and it doesn't look different. Maybe I've missed something
important in the Context XML file deployed in the $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps
directory?

  $ cat $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/download.xml
  <Context path="/download" docBase="../server/webapps/download"
           debug="0" privileged="true" reloadable="true"/>

I don't want to use any kind of authentification.

Thanx.

--
Frederic Brunel
Senior Software Engineer