tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <bryan_li...@netmeme.org>
Subject How to stop redirectPort from appending ":443"
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:50:31 GMT
When a Connector's "redirectPort" kicks in to redirect the user to an
SSL protected version of the same URI, it is appending ":443" after the
DNS name of the server. This seems to be throwing off session tracking
later, since subsequent hyperlinks (to other JSP pages) don't have the
":443" in the URL. In any case, it's unnecessary and unsightly.

How can I get redirectPort to not append ":443"?

I tried leaving out the redirectPort directive, falling back on the
default (which obviously must be 443), but it's still appending this
string.

Thanks,

Bryan