tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Field-Elliot <>
Subject redirectPort results in HTTP Status 500
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:02:28 GMT
I am (for the first time) playing with <security-constraint>
<transport-guarantee> CONFIDENTIAL.

My site is already working fine on ports 80 and 443 (SSL), I've just
never used this declarative security mechanism before.

I have this constraint applied to page "test.jsp" for me to test the

Every time I hit the page, I get a HTTP Status 500 from Tomcat (4.1.18),
"The server encountered an internal error (/test.jsp) that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.".

When I hit the page "test.jsp" from https://, it loads just fine.

Any help would be appreciated! Am I missing something?

BTW Tomcat is fronted by Apache and mod_webapp.