tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Tomcat <tom...@mobile.mp>
Subject Sessions without Cookies?
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2003 20:49:38 GMT
Hello Tomcatistinarians (or is it Tomcatistadors y Tomcatistadoras?),

I have a web app which keeps a bunch of useful information in the
session objects, and it absolutely must work on some clients that don't
support cookies.  I know, that is annoying, but it's something I can't
do anything about.  So, I am trying to figure out what is the best way
to do this within jsp.  It seems like url rewriting is the only way to
go.  There are links all over the place so I want to do this in a way
which is efficient and readable for me, the page designer.  Do I need to
configure anything in the server, also?

Thanks!