tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "\[de internetman\] Rene Kooyman" <r...@deinternetman.nl>
Subject RE: mod_jk.so / apache 1.3.27 / tomcat 4.1.18
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 18:46:50 GMT
Citeren "Turner, John" <JTurner@AAS.com>:

> Yes, very.  This isn't a problem with mod_jk, as far as I can tell.
>
> The 8080 URL didn't work for me just now, which implies to me that Tomcat
> isn't even up, but that might be due to maintenance instead of error.
>
> Can you post the log entries that you get when you try to access the
> examples on port 80?  Apache's log, mod_jk's log in particular.  You might
> need to jack up JK's logging level.

Sorry, i've given up on mod_jk and am concentrating on mod_webapp.so now.
Seems to work (a little) better, however still not all is as it should be,
another 12 hour day 'waisted' trying to figure out what's wrong ...

.. just keep on going.. eventually we'll (all) get there ..

--
    Kind regards,

        Rene Kooyman