tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bill <bhal...@collaborativefusion.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat and Apache
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 14:26:55 GMT
I havent seen a context definition anywhere in your posts, are you
creating one?

-b

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 09:28, Richard Johnstone wrote:
> OK, took all the stuff out of httpd.conf so all that is in there in the
> "loadmodule" and "include"
>
> In mod_jk.conf it has
>
>     JkMount /avcweb ajp13
>     JkMount /avcweb/* ajp13
>
> So to call I am trying
>
> http://999.99.999.99/avcweb/servlet/MyClass
>
> Still no luck

> Well, what URL are you using?
>
> What ServerName are those JkMount statements tied to?
>
> If you're doing an Include of mod_jk.conf, you shouldn't have anything
> in
> httpd.conf but the "LoadModule" line and the "Include" line.
>
> My guess is your manually entered JK config in httpd.conf is
> conflicting
> with the generated config.
>
> Looks also like you are using Solaris, perhaps my Solaris HOWTO can
> help:
>
> http://www.johnturner.com/howto
>
> John

individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.  It may
contain confidential or legally privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in
reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this
email and then delete it from your system.
> Appleyard Finance Holdings Ltd or its subsidiaries are neither liable for the proper
and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay
in its receipt.