tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kelley <pet...@moveit.com.au>
Subject JAAS login context propagation to JBoss
Date Thu, 06 Feb 2003 04:43:23 GMT
I have set up form based authentication for Tomcat 4.1.18 using the
JAASRealm and I am using it to connect to a remote JBoss server.
Whenever a new user logs in all of the sessions of the existing users
take on the identity of the new user on the EJB server.

It appears as if something needs to be done to associate the JAAS
subject with the current thread every time a request comes in. I can
cache the subject in the session but I'm not sure how to go about doing
the association.

Any ideas ?

--
Peter Kelley <peterk@moveit.com.au>