tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Craig <>
Subject Getting SSL info using mod_jk
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2003 14:19:55 GMT

I've just joined this list and see from previous messages that there are
a lot of people having trouble getting mod_jk to pass SSL certificate
info to Tomcat. I can't get this to work either (trying using Apache
1.3, Tomcat 4.1.18, mod_jk and either the AJP13 or Coyote JK2
connectors). I've tried everything I can find on various web pages but
no joy.

Has anyone got this working correctly? (i.e. can do
req.getAttribute("javax.servlet.request.X509Certificate") and get
something other than null). Like a previous poster I can get the
javax.servlet.request.cipher_suite attribute but nothing else.

Thanks for any info,

Martin Craig <>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: