tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: Location of property files
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:17:11 GMT

Is that portable? Is there anyplace in the spec that mentions that /WEB-INF/
is actually available as a resource? Or is it fair to say that anything with
an "absolute" path off of the ROOT of the context is available?

(Mind, I'm not denying that it works, I'm curious if it working is a fluke,
or is it "guaranteed" across platforms.)

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@msoft.com)