tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: EJB from Tomcat
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:33:12 GMT

This was confusing, but I see now.

I was confused because we use Tomcat everyday to talk to our EJB server.

THIS is simply Yet Another EJB server, not some magic interface to connect
Tomcat to an arbitrary EJB server.

The connectivity from Tomcat to the EJB side is pretty straightforward,
portable and should work if/when we try to connect to another app server.
(Plus we've refactored everything so we should only have to change one file
to handle any of the glue details).

But, thanx for the article anyways!

Regards,

Will Hartung