tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <>
Subject Re: Tomcat Performance Concerns
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 17:33:01 GMT

What a great idea, that never occured to me (I haven't looked at the access
log valve much, can it include POST information?

> I have tried to provide as much as I can and hopefully
> when it's all done, people will find it useful. I'll
> let remy speak for himself :)

That list looks really good and hits a lot of issues that most folks are
doing. My only hope is that you're putting a lot of WHY into your text, not
just HOW.

Will Hartung

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: