tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Hartung" <wi...@msoft.com>
Subject Re: Web.xml mistake results in <Context> unavailable !?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 23:37:59 GMT

I can't actually help, all I can say is "Me Too" in that I encountered this
exact same issue just trying to get the sample dev environment as documented
on the Tomcat site (including the ant optional task jars and what not).

Corrupting the web.xml meant restarting Tomcat. It wasn't (and isn't) a big
deal for me, and I hadn't gotten the "Round Tuit" of working up a quick test
case and submitting a bug.

All I can say is "I'm with ya, brother".

Regards,

Will Hartung
(willh@msoft.com)