tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Urban" <jur...@parkcitysolutions.com>
Subject RE: MY ATTITUDE
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2003 13:38:33 GMT
Steve,

Don't go away mad, just go away!

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Burrus [mailto:burrus1@swbell.net]
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2003 9:06 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: MY ATTITUDE

This might be just enough from me to get me permanently "kicked off" of
this newsgroup (are you reading this,  Craig R. McClanahan??) I don't
really care! I just had to "get off of my chest" a thing or two, and
that is that just about all of you people out there in this newsgroup
seem to have in for me in a really big way!! You make me feel like I
should first "drop dead" and then possibly--if I could--"drop off of the
face of this Earth"!! Maybe I should consult a psychologist/psychiatrist
about this, but I have felt for a long time in my life that nobody in
the whole wide world knows or wants to know that I AM ALIVE AT ALL. I
dare anyone to respond to me WITHOUT saying to me the same old things in
the way of an admonition that I have certainly heard so much of from so
many of u recently. Thank You