tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "PALLUEL Sylvie" <sylvie.pall...@cnamts.fr>
Subject Castor doclet and ArrayList
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2003 09:49:08 GMT
Hello,

I'm a newbie in Castor. And I'm using  castor doclet to generate my mapping
file. The databases used are mySql and Oracle8i/9i.

In the doclet's documentation I've found One to One Relationship example,
but nothing about One to N.

My class scapin.donnees.assures.Assure  has an attribute
  // This is a collection of scapin.donnees.demandes.Demande
  private java.util.Collection lesDemandes = new ArrayList();

and the getter/setter methods

  public Collection  getLesDemandes() {
    return lesDemandes;
  }
  public void  setLesDemandes(Collection lesDemandes) {
    this.lesDemandes = lesDemandes;
  }

Which doclet tags can I use for my attribute ?
Or have I to manually modify my mapping.xml file (and with which
informations )  ?

I have tried this :
    <field name="lesDemandes" type="scapin.donnees.demandes.Demande"
collection="collection">
      <bind-xml name="lesDemandes" />
    </field>

How has to be defined my attribute lesDemandes in my database create schema
?

Thanks for your help.

Sylvie.
CREDI RA