tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Wilson Snook" <>
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 23:29:48 GMT

It is possible you have not been given the right sort of help.  Here is a
useful JSP hyperlink:

Please read the short section on the "Narcissistic Personality".  I quote:

"They feel they're entitled to have their needs attended to without waiting,
so they exploit others, whose needs or beliefs are deemed to be less
important. Their behavior is usually offensive to others, who view them as
being self-centered, arrogant, or selfish."

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Burrus" <>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 11:01 PM
Subject: Re: MY ATTITUDE

> Listen, I said that it would PROBABLY be the last/final post on this
thread!!! I didn't make any promises at all to you or anyone else that it
would absolutely be the last one. Go back please and read that particular
posting in question. People in this group just wanna "jump on my back" for
the tiniest little reason sometimes.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message