tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "sideshowfry" <>
Subject isapi_redirector2.dll version issue (jk2, iis)
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 21:02:36 GMT

I couldn't get isapi_redirector2.dll v2.0.2 to work.
(http://localhost:8080/examples worked, http://localhost/examples didn't.)
After much fiddling around, I switched to v2.0.1, rebooted and it worked.
(net stop iisadmin didn't help - had to reboot).

I got various errors shown in event manager as I fiddled with things in and Once I figured that the dll was the
only thing that made the difference, I reduced the errors to just this:

Error: [jk_endpoint.c (90)]: workerEnv.init() create slot epStat.0 failed

(Also, Error: [jk_shm.c (333)]: shm.init(): No file, but I don't think that

Other stuff someone might want to know:
IIS/PWS 4 from NT Option Pack, freshly installed
NT4 SP6a Workstation, freshly installed
Tomcat 4.1.18, freshly installed

default file with (seemingly) nothing in it except comments file created (the default referred to in
documentation/howtos didn't exist) containing:

# Define the communication channel
info=Ajp13 forwarding over socket

# Map the Tomcat examples webapp to the Web server uri space
info=Map the whole webapp

Registry entries created:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi

I used the /examples context in my testing. I haven't changed any other
settings or added any content to Tomcat or IIS.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message