tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Christopher Watson" <c.wat...@zen.co.uk>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4.1.18 - IIS 5.0 plugin
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2003 09:50:29 GMT
Johannes , All,

I've found the 2.0.1 dll works - with jk2 style config, but not the
2.0.2 dll.

Can anyone else confirm this is the case for them?
If so, does anyone know why 2.0.2 is not working?
Or what I need to change from 2.0.1 config to get it to work?
(My workers2.properties, jk2.properites and exported registry are
attached for the curious)

If it's not a config, perhaps 2.0.2 should be fixed or removed?
I only kind of by accident tried 2.0.1 and found it to work, having
puzzled over 2.0.2 for a long time.

My 2p (UK c version of 2 cents)

Christopehr

http://snow.prohosting.com/bensch