tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "otavio.romao" <otavio.ro...@inatel.br>
Subject simultaneous access to web pages
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:46:29 GMT
Hi,

I have an error when I test my web site with 20 simultaneous access, where 10 of those access
passed but the others nop. I mean, I have a web site (using JSP) under tomcat server, in port
8080, and I'm using JMeter to make some tests in the site, and I set to make 20 user login
simultaneously, but half of them receive an error message: "Connection reset".
I wonder if there's a configuration to set to expand the simultaneous access in a website.
Thanks a lot...

Otávio Romão
mailto:otavio.romao@inatel.br

Inatel Competence Center