tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Conaway" <kcona...@ucwphilly.rr.com>
Subject Web.xml mistake results in <Context> unavailable !?
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 22:59:31 GMT
In Tomcat 4.1.18, i have several different contexts each with a corresponding WEB-INF hierarchy
and web.xml. Now, if I make a mistake in the web.xml like i forget to end a </servlet>
tag, it says that there is a parse error and then "Marking this application unavailable due
to previous error(s)" and I cannot use the context ever again until the server restarts. How
can i fix this so the context gets checkd again at some point?

Kevin