tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Felipe Crochik" <fcroc...@nc.rr.com>
Subject IIS+Tomcat security constraint = Unauthorized: Logon Failed
Date Mon, 10 Feb 2003 04:34:01 GMT
I am trying to use the tomcat security constraints "behind" an IIS web
server. I know tomcat and the ISAPI filter are working. Also, Tomcat
authorization is working bypassing IIS using port 8080.

When I try to reach the exactly same application through IIS (port 80) I
get the user validation dialog box and after I try to login with a valid
user and password I get HTTP 401.1 - Unauthorized: Logon Failed.

TIA,
Felipe