tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "jsp" <...@wileynet.com>
Subject NEWBIE question resolved ........ ahhhhhhh.
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 23:29:51 GMT

Of all the lamer things !!!!! I changed the name of the directory in
webapps to guestbook and it pops up fine now ???? the name was /sc  .
Maybe tomcat does not recognize dir's with only 2 leters ???

Thanks for listening
-wiley

-----Original Message-----
From: jsp [mailto:jsp@wileynet.com]
Sent: Friday, February 07, 2003 3:26 PM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: NEWBIE Simple question, (but not for me ?!?)

Hi fillip thanks, basically I just want to see an index.html inside the
app folder under tomcat. Nothing fancy, nothing special. I've got other
applications sitting in webapps that come up fine that specified with
the redirector ( which is gone now ) now I cant add new dir...... I even
uninstalled tomcat, put a fresh tomcat up put my directorys back and I
still get see new directorys