tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Larry Meadors" <Larry.Mead...@plumcreek.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat and mysql
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 22:52:19 GMT
Looking at the stack trace, I do not see anything related to mysql. What
makes you think that is the source of the problem?

Based on the org.apache.jsp.projects$jsp bit, I would look in the
project.jsp file first...

Larry

>>> lsun@urbana.css.mot.com 01/22/03 15:47 PM >>>
Hello,

I have installed a web application called xplanner. It is using mysql
and
it is integrated in tomcat for authentication.

I got the following error when I startup the application. I susspect
somehow tomcat doesn't work well with mysql database. I wonder if
anyone has seen this problem and if anyone has configured tomcat to work
with mysql database.

Here is the error:

A Servlet Exception Has Occurred

Exception Report:

javax.servlet.ServletException: java/lang/reflect/InvocationHandler
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Throwable.(Compiled Code)
        at java.lang.Exception.(Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.ServletException.(ServletException.java:161)
        at
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.jsp.projects$jsp._jspService(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(Unknown Source)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet$JspServletWrapper.service(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(Compiled Code)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(Compiled Code)
        at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.processActionForward(ActionServlet.java:1759)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1596)
        at
org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:492)

Thanks,

Lihong

For additional commands, e-mail: