tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Boyer" <Da...@bvu.edu>
Subject Help Please! Q: Perl Compatible Regular Expressions and uri mapping
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 23:21:04 GMT
I'm using the 2.0.2 version of isapi_redirector2.dll which can use regex pattern matching,
and it looks like it's based on PCRE 3.9.

I've been trying for most of the afternoon to successfully use regex's in my workers2.properties
file, but I've had no success. Any thoughts on the PCRE that would match this uri:

/students/stuusername/servlet/servletname

"stuusername" will be one or more alpha-numeric characters
"servletname" will be one or more alpha-numeric characters

Basically, each of our students has a Tomcat-enabled home directory on our web server, and
I'd like to come up with a single PCRE for use in workers2.properties that'll match any of
their servlets. Using Tomcat 4.1.18 on W2K Server (IIS 5.0), JDK 1.4.1_01.