tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat 5 - 302 issue resolved??? (please please please)
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:59:32 GMT

"neal" <nealcabage@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:GEEMKLMAGKLIODPNCFPBOECDDPAA.nealcabage@yahoo.com...
> Ah. Do you know then how long it might be until that sort of thing is
> implemented?   I'm *REALLY* looking forward to it!  :)

It's already implemented in 3.3.2-dev ;-).

It really depends on getting the new Mapper implemented.  Once that's in
place, getting rid of the 302s is a piece of cake.  The best way to speed it
up is to subscribe to tomcat-dev, and start throwing out ideas (open-source,
get-involved and all that :).  If the ideas include patches, then it moves
even faster.

> Thanks.
> Neal

For