tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: please help - strange messages in tomcat 4.1.18
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2003 06:43:24 GMT
The messages are usually harmless (if you are not restarting Apache, then it
is usually the client hitting the "stop" button in the browser before the
page is fully loaded).

To get rid of the messages (assuming that you don't want to patch the code):
1) If using log4J, configure it to only output "warn" or higher for
org.apache.jk.**
2) If using JDK 1.4 logging, much the same.
3) Configure your 'simplelog.properties' to only output "warn" or higher for
org.apache.jk.**.