tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: request for extra information
Date Sat, 11 Jan 2003 04:24:09 GMT
Even I don't remember anything about tomcat1.1.1.  However, there are still
people on the dev list that consider it a swear word ;-).  It's got more
bugs than your basic rotten log.

Any of the current released versions of Tomcat have much easier IIS
integration.  Upgrade to 3.3.1/4.0.4/4.1.18 first and make your life much
easier.

"Mourad Basrir" <basrirm@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I have downloaded tomcat1.1.1 I read the Tomcat IIS HowTo..
> but I don't understand the "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector"chapter.
> Please I need some détails concerning the configuration of the
ISAPI.Mainly:
> "In the registry, create a new registry key named
> "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
> Redirector\1.0"
> Add a string value with the name extension_uri and a value of
> /jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
> Add a string value with the name log_file and a value pointing to where
you
> want your log file to be (for example d:\tomcat\isapi.log)
> Add a string value with the name log_level and a value for your log level
> (can be debug, inform, error or emerg).
> Add a string value with the name worker_file and a value of
> D:\tomcat\conf\workers.properties (you can copy this file from the CVS)
> Add a string value with the name worker_mount_fileand a value of
> D:\tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties (you can copy this file from the
CVS)