tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raiden <rai...@wonko.inow.com>
Subject Re: Various bugs with mod_jk and mod_jk2? And does Apache2.0.43+mod_jk2=inevitable hanging?
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:28:42 GMT
In the tomcat-dev group there were a few discussions/code patches to
support a ForwardDirectories JkOption in mod_jk (which didn't work for me
when I tried, BTW) which would send a request to Tomcat for each file
listed in the DirectoryIndex (if it matched the correct URI mappings).

I was hoping there was some sort of option like that currently in use.

-Raiden