tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Gustavo Rojas" <gdro...@bancoamambay.com.py>
Subject Driver for connecting to a AS/400
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 18:43:57 GMT

What is the driver that i have to use to connect to a AS400, for make
consults to a database DB2 that is in the AS400.
from a Tomcat 4.1 configured for default, running in a Mandrake linux 8.2.
I have the jt400.jar in $CATALINA_HOME=/common/lib/jt400.jar, some guys
toll us that this is the drivers that i have to use to make a connection.
and what i have to write in the Class.forname, if i have the correct
driver, I have to make any changes in the as400 or with the username and
password its just fine.

Thanks a lot.

Gustavo