tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Power-Netz \(Schwarz\)" <schw...@power-netz.de>
Subject AW: [OT] jspMyAdmin
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:18:22 GMT

Download the two taglibs and copy the jar's to tomcat/lib/common/ , restart
Tomcat.

and if if you fix the dam exception :

   The exception was: java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle
for base name com.jspmyadmin.languages.english, locale de_DE
   The exception class was : class java.util.MissingResourceException

let me know :-)