tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Carl Zetterberg" <carl.zetterb...@telia.com>
Subject Re: SSL hangs on Tomcat 4.1.18
Date Wed, 01 Jan 2003 12:29:35 GMT
Xiaojian Wang of infowisesys.com writes:

"After starting Tomcat , open a navigator to visit any page,then press F5
to  fresh.After a few minutes,a message accured: "All threads are busy,
waiting. Please increase maxThreads or check the servlet status75 75" 75
is the maxProcess of my setting. It's a normal message that sugguest you
to increst your mxProcessing setting. In normal mode,tomcat accept new
connection after processed the pooled connection. But in SSL mode,it
hang!!!"

And he suggests a solution:

"... download the source code jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.1.18-src on www.
apache.org, change PoolTcpPoint.java at:
Line 515:continue==>break
Line 528:continue==>break
Maybe you also have to change
Line 434 from
if(linger >= 0 )
	socket.setSoLinger( true, linger);
//if(linger >= 0 )
		//socket.setSoLinger( true, linger);
because soLinger is OS sensitive.Tell me if you what does soLinger mean
or how to set it :-(

Recompile and replace the relate class in tomcat-uitl.

I believe it work well."

Going to try this when I get to work tomorrow.

Regards/Carl