tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mendelson" <mmendel...@intowndenver.com>
Subject RE: reference to external error-page
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 16:35:51 GMT

Thanks Kris,

This works fine if the error page is another Tomcat context, but I was wondering
if there was an elegant way to set this up in the httpd.conf or server.xml,
without the need for an error-handling jsp to do the rerouting.

I will probably just go that route, since it won't be difficult to write, but
further ideas are appreciated.

Michael Mendelson
In Town Consulting, LLC
www.intowndenver.com