tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Mendelson" <mmendel...@intowndenver.com>
Subject RE: reference to external error-page
Date Fri, 03 Jan 2003 18:04:32 GMT

> #ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html

Right, I've got something like this in httpd.conf.  But what I have found is
that if page handling is directed to Tomcat (using JkMount), these directives
are not honored.  In other words, if my mounting looks like:

ErrorDocument 404 /missing.html
JkMount /myproject/*.jsp

If I'm looking for http://mydomain.com/bogus.jsp, then the 404 is handled
through httpd.
If I'm looking for http://mydomain.com/myproject/bogus.jsp, then the 404 is
handled through Tomcat.

What I would like to do, in simple terms, is to redirect my tomcat errors to the
same page.

Maybe my httpd.conf is incorrectly configured?

Michael Mendelson
In Town Consulting, LLC
www.intowndenver.com