tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Will Sargent" <will_sarg...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Simulating a browser session
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 20:09:29 GMT
You could try using the HTTPClient library:
http://www.innovation.ch/java/HTTPClient/

or you can try using HTTPUnit: http://httpunit.sourceforge.net/

Will.

For additional commands, e-mail:

-                                                               -
- Jason Pyeron                   http://www.pyerotechnics.com   -
- Owner & Lead                  Pyerotechnics Development, Inc. -
- +1 410 808 6646 (c)           500 West University Parkway #1S -
- +1 410 467 2266 (f)           Baltimore, Maryland  21210-3253 -

privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information. If you
have received it in error, purge the message from your system and
notify the sender immediately.  Any other use of the email by you
is prohibited.

For additional commands, e-mail: