tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mourad Basrir" <basr...@hotmail.com>
Subject request for extra information
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:22:59 GMT
I have downloaded tomcat1.1.1 I read the Tomcat IIS HowTo..
but I don't understand the "Configuring the ISAPI Redirector"chapter.
Please I need some d├ętails concerning the configuration of the ISAPI.Mainly:
"In the registry, create a new registry key named
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Apache Software Foundation\Jakarta Isapi
Redirector\1.0"
Add a string value with the name extension_uri and a value of
/jakarta/isapi_redirect.dll
Add a string value with the name log_file and a value pointing to where you
want your log file to be (for example d:\tomcat\isapi.log)
Add a string value with the name log_level and a value for your log level
(can be debug, inform, error or emerg).
Add a string value with the name worker_file and a value of
D:\tomcat\conf\workers.properties (you can copy this file from the CVS)
Add a string value with the name worker_mount_fileand a value of
D:\tomcat\conf\uriworkermap.properties (you can copy this file from the CVS)
"
Please whate do you mean by registry.
thank you in advance.
Please send me the reply to:basrirm@hotmail.com