tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "nikhil daxini" <dnik...@hotmail.com>
Subject Only one tomcat process for Tomcat 3.3.1 using JDK 1.4.1 on RedHat 8
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:28:43 GMT
Hi,
  I have installed Tomcat 3.3.1, JDK 1.4.1 on RedHat 8 machine. When I start
tomcat, I see only one Tomcat thread if I do ps -ef.
  Earlier I had been using tomcat 3.3.1 on Red Hat 7.3. With these
configuration I use to see aroung 40 tomcat threads/processes on startup. I
have exactly same configuration on both RedHat 7.3 and RedHat 8.0 (in fact I
have copied the files from  7.3 to 8.0.
  Am I missing something ? Do I need to configuration things differently on
RedHat 8.0.

-Thanks, any insight is appreciated.

Nikhil Daxini