tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [OFF-TOPIC] RE: log4j xml time stamp and extention
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 14:52:24 GMT
Howdy,
This is the tomcat user list, not the log4j list.  Please post log4j
questions there or at least indicate this by adding [OFF-TOPIC] to your
subject.

The answer is to use a pattern layout that includes the time, such as
TTCC or ISO8601.  See the log4j javadoc for
org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout for details.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics