tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [4.1.18] tomcat crash
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2003 15:24:13 GMT
Howdy,
Without you posting more information (such as the tomcat logs, dump
trace file if any, etc.), it's difficult to give an accurate solution.
However, having had this happen with tomcat 4.0.6 on Solaris 5.8, I
would suggest you ensure the proper JDK patches for Solaris are
installed on your server before trying anything else.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics