tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kemp Randy-W18971 <>
Subject RE: Jk2 application questions
Date Thu, 16 Jan 2003 13:52:54 GMT

Let me first try some things (as I like to experiment).  If I don't get
anywhere in the next 2 weeks, I will post the desired files.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Riley []
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2003 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: Jk2 application questions

I would first turn off the stand alone service so you don't muddy up your
debug of your apache-TC communication.

Can you post your so we can see if you have the correct
[uri] mappings? Might as well post your server.xml and also.

>>> 01/15/03 11:17AM >>>
Randy -

Without seeing the pertinent snippets from httpd.conf and server.xml, I
can only guess. One thing is that the auto-generated mod_jk.conf will
not work if you define your own <VirtualHost> blocks in httpd.conf. You
probably need to manually put all the Jk directives in httpd.conf,
taking care to put the right JkMount directives inside the appropriate
<VirtualHost> block(s). You may also want to change the name of your
<Host> tag in server.xml to match the expected virtual host..