tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kemp Randy-W18971 <>
Subject RE: Tomcat w/Apache Question
Date Thu, 09 Jan 2003 21:26:21 GMT
There is a tutorial at

-----Original Message-----
From: Wilson, Allen []
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 1:02 PM
Subject: Tomcat w/Apache Question

Has anyone successfully configured Tomcat to with with Apache using the AJP

I am presently trying to set up the connectors with Apache 1.3.20 and
everything was
going find until I tried to do the portion for configuring with
the Apache

I received several errors in reference to a C header file socketvar.h.

If someone could provide some insight on what the problem is or information
on successful
configuring Apache and Tomcat to work together (I am presently using
information out of
the Wrox Professional Apache Tomcat book). It would be appreciated

Thank you....

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message